Karen

Private Pool with your own Condo! $55k!!

Here is your chance to purchase a 1 bedroom condo with its’ own pool on the desirable east end. This fixer upper is walking distance to one of the most beautiful beaches on St. Thomas.
Can’t beat the price at $55,000!!! Call Karen to take a look quick! Great as an investment property. Rent it out long or short term!

11 Comments »

1. September 1, 2009 @ 3:49 pm

Will Said,

What is the cost of this property? Also, what legal or administrative steps would be necessary to build an apt building?

As well if you would forward me info on other non-improved property it would be appreciated.

cheers

2. September 2, 2009 @ 6:55 am

Karen Said,

The listing price for this property is $199,000. It is a half acre zoned R-3 which means you are allowed to build for up to 80 people per acre (40 ppl for the 1/2 acre) up to 6 stories. The building would need to stay inside the setbacks of the property and plan for cistern, waste treatment and parking. You would need to submit your plans for a permit to DPNR (the dept. of planning and natural resources).
    I will send you the listing information from the MLS for you to look over. I would be happy to show you the property if you are interested.

3. May 12, 2010 @ 9:49 pm

Tyson Wright Said,

Where is the location. Does this liquor licence. And could you please send me all available bar and restaurant. Also is there any surfing locations on the island

Thanks

4. August 29, 2010 @ 6:21 pm

Sue Johnson Said,

Hey Karen where is this restuarant located? And is it still available? Sue

5. September 28, 2010 @ 6:19 pm

Ray Martinez Said,

What is the restaurant’s present name? Is it still on the market?

6. November 15, 2010 @ 1:48 pm

Karen Said,

This sale of this restaurant is pending. Still waiting to work out the details. I do have some other possibilities. Would you like info on other restaurants?

7. December 28, 2012 @ 11:44 am

Chinthi De Silva Said,

Was the sale finalized?

8. December 28, 2012 @ 11:54 am

Karen Said,

YES! We finally worked everything out. Are you looking for something like this? There are other restaurants available for sale.

9. December 29, 2012 @ 1:29 pm

Chinthi De Silva Said,

Yes, very much so, would you be able to email me the details! We are looking for a bar and a restaurant

10. March 15, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

Karen Said,

I have a new restaurant for sale. I will send you the info.

11. March 28, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

Karen Said,

This condo is currently under contract. Thank you everyone for your inquiries. I have many other properties so feel free to contact me about our many other properties!